Re: FW: pgAgent job limit

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "Lucas, Craig" <Craig(dot)Lucas(at)asurion(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
Subject: Re: FW: pgAgent job limit
Date: 2008-02-26 22:48:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:26 PM, Lucas, Craig <Craig(dot)Lucas(at)asurion(dot)com> wrote:
> Dave,
>
>  This is probly a dumb question, but is it possible to distribute pgadmin
>  source code with wxWidgets and the libxml projects and all other
>  dependencies as a single distributable? It would make it so much easier
>  if it was more of a 1-click compile rather than having to download and
>  install/build all these things separately.

It's possible, sure, but it's not something I expect anyone on the
project will spend any time on for the miniscule number of people that
would use it. Plus it's not exactly difficult to setup - you should
try building MIT Kerberos on Windows if you want to experience real
pain :-p

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company