Re: A new feature patch and a bug fix

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Guillaume Lelarge" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A new feature patch and a bug fix
Date: 2008-02-07 16:01:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On Feb 6, 2008 10:49 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:

> OK. Here is one, fixed but not specified size, no tab, nice spacing (at
> least, it seems to me on my linux laptop). Is it getting better ? :)

OK, I've tweaked it on windows. There were 2 things I changed:

- Defined the fixed size for the dialogue as it was mch wider than the
controls on Windows.
- Widened the space for the labels as some languages are more verbose
than English.

Please check it on your linux box and if it looks OK, go ahead and commit :-)

--
Dave Page
The Oracle-compatible database company