The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of
pgAdmin 1.8.2, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration
tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available
for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.8.2 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Size of the column label of SQLGrid was made variable.
- Prevent a crash when viewing databases with % in the name.
- Don't try to force new databases into a specific tablespace as this
will error as non-superusers default to pg_default.
- Correct the SQL generation for EDB inline triggers.
- Generate function signatures correctly if the first parameters are
- Remove the confusing and near-useless sequence combo box from the
column dialog per discussion on support list.
- Fix the WITH ADMIN membership option when creating roles.
- Refresh Views correctly on EnterpriseDB.
- Fix the privilege editor on the Language dialogue, per Bborie Park.
- Correctly identify the schema of trigger functions that are in
system catalogs as can be the case with integrated full text search.
- Warn the user if a file cannot be saved in the default encoding.
- Undecorated out-param types must be included in EDB-SPL function
signatures when altering comments or privileges or dropping functions
- Ensure enums are offered as datatypes for columns.
- Fix column dialogue to allow proper modification of array columns
- Newer build of EnterpriseDB consistently strip trailing semi-colons
from package headers and bodies. Update reverse engineering allow for
- Ensure the properties dialogues will work sanely with objects named
" " (!).
- EDB-SPL functions require NULL to be passed in out-params when
- Ensure that EDB-SPL trigger DDL code is appropriately formatted on
newer builds of EnterpriseDB.
- Ensure the password and confirmed password always match when adding
or editing roles or users.
pgAdmin Project Lead
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2008-02-04 04:20:51|
|Subject: == Postgres Weekly News - February 03 2008 ==|
|Previous:||From: Massimiliano Marini||Date: 2008-02-02 10:03:28|
|Subject: pgTheme v1.0 released|
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: svn||Date: 2008-02-03 17:52:31|
|Subject: SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7041 - trunk/www/download|
|Previous:||From: svn||Date: 2008-02-03 10:11:17|
|Subject: SVN Commit by dpage: r7040 - in trunk/www: . download|
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Josh||Date: 2008-02-03 19:04:12|
|Subject: NewB question wrt Create Database|
|Previous:||From: Scott Ehrlich||Date: 2008-02-01 18:04:42|
|Subject: Re: pgadmin3 1.8.1 and Centos 5?|