Re: Clarification on a Time travel feature

From: "Gokulakannan Somasundaram" <gokul007(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Clarification on a Time travel feature
Date: 2007-11-01 10:05:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

There is one more condition under which this becomes useful. Suppose you
have requirements for setting transaction isolation level as serializable
only for select statements, you can avoid setting the transaction isolation
level as serializable by making use of this feature. any expert comments?

--
Thanks,
Gokul.