Re: Prepare and prepare ?

From: David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>
To: Rudy Lippan <rlippan(at)remotelinux(dot)com>
Cc: Dominic Mitchell <dom(at)semantico(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <dbi-dev(at)perl(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Prepare and prepare ?
Date: 2003-02-15 16:14:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 07:46 AM, Rudy Lippan wrote:

> 1. Looking over CVS I don't see a release tag for 1.21. It would
> proably
> be better for whoever did the export of 1.21 to tag up, but if you
> want I
> will set up a release tag for 1.21?

Yes, please. Use the same tagging style as was used for 1.20. And yes,
I'd like us to be consistent and do that with all future releases.

> 2. What is the procedure for adding patches, closing bugs, working with
> tasks, and working with feature requests on GBorg... Is there a place
> where I can get an overview of how things are done?

Right here. As long as there's some level of consensus on the mail
list, I think it's cool to apply patches.

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david(at)kineticode(dot)com ICQ: 15726394