Re: FileMaker on MacOSX

From: jjones(at)openlinksw(dot)co(dot)uk (John R(dot) Jones)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FileMaker on MacOSX
Date: 2002-11-01 17:31:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi Bill,

You can use an OpenLink ODBC Driver for this connection type.
http://www.openlinksw.com offers a Mac Lite (Single Tier) & Multi Tier
Driver option which can provide you with ODBC Connectivity to Postgres
from Mac and Filemaker, or any application which can utilise an ODBC
Driver.

There is also online  documentation available which I recommend you
have a quick browse through just to get a overview for implementing
the ODBC Drivers, if you run into any problems, a member of the
OpenLink Support team will be
happy to assist

HTH

BR