Re: first time odbc

From: Marc Fromm <Marc(dot)Fromm(at)wwu(dot)edu>
To: "rod(at)iol(dot)ie" <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: first time odbc
Date: 2011-03-30 16:33:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc
This is my pg_hba.conf file. I replaced x's with my ip address.
If I comment line 74, then no one can odbc to postgresql.
Lines 1 - 67 are all just commented text.

 68 # TYPE  DATABASE    USER        CIDR-ADDRESS          METHOD
 69
 70 # "local" is for Unix domain socket connections only
 71 local   all         all                               trust
 72 # IPv4 local connections:
 73 host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          trust
 74 host    all         all         xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 255.255.0.0       md5
 75 # IPv6 local connections:
 76 host    all         all         ::1/128               trust