Installation error

From: makhan <emoazzam(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Installation error
Date: 2007-03-05 23:57:30
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi
I installed cyqwin using the options given on the website.

I ran the following command to start the cygserver for shared memory support
/usr/sbin/cygserver &

When I try to create new databse cluster using the following commmand

initdb -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -W -E LATIN1

I get error

bash: initdb:command not found

same messaage when trying to start postmaster with command

postmaster -D /usr/local/pgsql/data

Can you plz help me out with this.

Regards
Moazzam