pgAdmin3 on Panther

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin3 on Panther
Date: 2004-03-18 16:09:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Okay, so I got pgAdmin3 to build on Panther with only two patches, both
of which are attached. The program starts, shows the language
selection screen (with good strings!!) shows the splash screen, then
crashes. I'll keep working on it. In addition, there is an extra step
required to build an app on Mac OS X which, without a re-working of the
build system, I have no idea how we're going to automate.

ahp

Attachment Content-Type Size
configure.ac.patch application/octet-stream 384 bytes
utffile.h.patch application/octet-stream 294 bytes
image/jpeg 14.9 KB