Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>,Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>,Richard van den Berg <richard(dot)vandenberg(at)trust-factory(dot)com>,pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Typo in PostgreSQL 8.1 release notes
Date: 2005-09-04 23:09:36
Lists: pgsql-docs
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Hmm, I just committed the fix and was waiting to receive the
>> pgsql-committers message before sending the confirmation, but I haven't
>> gotten it yet.  Did I do something wrong?  It was my first commit to
>> this repo.
>>
>> ... maybe I should subscribe-nomail to the pgsql-committers list with
>> the @postgresql.org address?

> I did see the commit message.

I didn't see it either.  I think Marc normally does something to ensure
that committers' messages will go through, but maybe he forgot this
time?  Or is there a more general problem with pgsql-committers?  The
last traffic I got from it is

 Subject: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: libpgport routines need nonstandard palloc to wor

which I committed just before leaving for the weekend on Saturday.
Was Alvaro's commit the only one over the weekend?