Re: sql window issues

From: Antoine <melser(dot)anton(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sql window issues
Date: 2006-04-07 07:53:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Here is a typical error:

CREATE TABLE etape
(
n_etp_code numeric(6) NOT NULL, -- identifiant de la table
t_etp_intitule varchar(50), -- nom en clair de l'étape
CONSTRAINT pk_etape PRIMARY KEY (n_etp_code)
)
WITHOUT OIDS;
ALTER TABLE etape OWNER TO "PRODUCTION";

La requête a inséré une ligne d'OID 0.

ERROR: syntax error at or near "numeric" at character 45

Could it be an encoding issue? That pgadmin doesn't like code from a copy paste?
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.