sql window issues

From: Antoine <melser(dot)anton(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sql window issues
Date: 2006-04-06 20:30:19
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I have always liked the fact that when I click on a table I get the
code to (re)create the table. It just don't seem to work when I try it
in the sql window though... Even under 1.4.2, I regularly have queries
that I can't execute in the sql window - what gives? Today I had to
copy and paste a create table into a psql console on my remote
postgres server!
Can someone give me some idea of what is happening here?
Cheers
Antoine

--
This is where I should put some witty comment.