Another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv

From: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)rdw(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Another attempt at fixing contrib/rserv
Date: 2002-10-04 08:15:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

Greetings!

Got tired of waiting for my previous message to the list to be
approved and subscribed to pgsql-patches...

This patch makes Makefile for contrib/rserv use the
contrib/contrib-global.mk library and _generally_ behave like
Makefiles for other contrib modules.
Besides it fixes Perl's interpolation of $libdir variable, which
should be passed to backend instead. This patch is done against
PostgreSQL 7.3b2

Finally, I want to thank Peter Eisentraut for making this patch
possible and for his friendly and helpful attitude.

--
С уважением, Алексей Борзов
отдел интернет-проектов ООО "РДВ-Медиа"

Attachment Content-Type Size
rserv.diff application/octet-stream 3.2 KB