Postgres DBA in Atlanta wanted

From: "Stefan Murphy" <stefan(at)vocalocity(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres DBA in Atlanta wanted
Date: 2008-07-22 19:51:05
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are a small startup company looking for a Postgres DBA in Atlanta,
GA. Someone with actual Postgres experience would be great, but will
consider an experienced DBA without Postgres. I'll spare you all the
blah, blah, blah. Drop me an email for more information.

Thanks,

Stefan

stefan(at)vocalocity(dot)com