multiple servers updating from/to one

From: Marco Carvalho <aramefarpado(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: multiple servers updating from/to one
Date: 2005-03-30 14:51:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, all

I need to do this scenario:

Web Application Web Application Web Application
| |

pgsql server 1 pgsql server 2 pgsql server 3
| |

| |

| adsl | adsl
| adsl
| |

| |

pgsql server ("master")

I need various servers in different locations running exactly some
things, one Web Application and one pgsql server, all synchronizing
with "master" server through unstable adsl connections.
So, If I do one insert in server 1, this data goes to "master" and is
available to other servers, and vice-versa, and if adsl connection
broken, Web Application still working with local server and when
connection is restored both databases are synchronized.
Is this possible?
If it's true, what tools I need?

Thanks in advance to any help, and sorry for my bad English (if
someone can't understand I say, I try to be more clear).

Cheers,

Marco Carvalho