multiple servers updating from/to one

From: Marco Carvalho <aramefarpado(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: multiple servers updating from/to one
Date: 2005-03-30 14:51:37
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi, all

I need to do this scenario:

Web Application           Web Application             Web Application
           |                                  |

  pgsql server 1           pgsql server 2              pgsql server 3
           |                                  |

           |                                  |

           | adsl                          | adsl
         | adsl
           |                                  |

           |                                  |

                             pgsql server ("master")

I need various servers in different locations running exactly some
things, one Web Application and one pgsql server, all synchronizing
with "master" server through unstable adsl connections.
So, If I do one insert in server 1, this data goes to "master" and is
available to other servers, and vice-versa, and if adsl connection
broken, Web Application still working with local server and when
connection is restored both databases are synchronized.
Is this possible?
If it's true, what tools I need?

Thanks in advance to any help, and sorry for my bad English (if
someone can't understand I say, I try to be more clear).

Cheers,

Marco Carvalho

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Zouari FouratDate: 2005-03-30 15:17:54
Subject: Re: problems with user rights