Re: several minor cleanups

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Neil Conway <nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org>, pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: several minor cleanups
Date: 2002-06-25 17:41:31
Lists: pgsql-patches

> Patch applied. Thanks.

Did you pay no attention to the subsequent discussion?

While I don't object to renaming the routines internally, I do have
strong doubts about changing the externally-visible error messages.
I'd suggest undoing the particular changes that pass routine names
to ExecConstraints, so that the error messages stay the same. We
can clean it up at some time *after* we offer error codes that clients
can test.