pgAdmin 1.4.3 shows no dialog on right click

From: "Giovanni M(dot)" <gio(at)drayah(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin 1.4.3 shows no dialog on right click
Date: 2006-08-07 14:18:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi, I've been experiencing a strange problem on pgAdmin 1.4.3 and 1.4.2 on
Windows XP Pro SP2 running postgresql 8.1.4

Whenever I try to use one of the following dialogs that should appear on a
mouse rightclick, "New Function", "New Database", nothing happens. This is
not the case when I right click on one of the icons for Trigger Functions,
Procedures, Aggregates, Tables etc. in the left-most listview.

Clicking on the "Databases" icon in the leftmost view and choosing "New
Database" from the popupmenu that appears results in no action being done.
Nothing appears, no dialog and no error message. While it works fine for
items such as Tables, Sequences, Trigger Functions, Types.

I am absolutely stumped, this used to work perfectly fine, I tried searching
the FAQ but couldnt find anything describing this. Google wasnt much help
either.

Could anybody help me out with this? Or am I basically stuck to writing SQL
statements in the query window whenever I want to create a new database or
function?

Thanks for any help,

giovanni

--