PostgreSQL DBA Needed - Please Help!

From: Shannon Mahoney <smahoney(at)resolvit(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA Needed - Please Help!
Date: 2012-03-07 21:39:10
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello,

I have a very immediate need for a DBA with PostgreSQL experience.

Ideally, this person will be working in Cincinnati, Ohio on a very dynamic and interesting team.  Although,  at this point, I am looking to speak with anyone that has PostgreSQL experience, regardless of their location.  If you are entertaining new opportunities, please call me or email me as soon as you can.

If not, it would be a great help if you could pass my information along to anyone you know that may have experience with PostgreSQL.

Thank you so much.  I really appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Shannon

[logo]<http://www.resolvit.com/index.php>
Shannon Mahoney
Consultant Care Manager/Technical Recruiter
895 Central Avenue                Office: (513) 619-5900 x24
Suite 350                                 Mobile: (513) 504-6383
Cincinnati, OH 45202              Email: smahoney(at)resolvit(dot)com<mailto:smahoney(at)resolvit(dot)com>
Fax: (513) 619-5904                LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shannoncmahoney

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Michael JelleyDate: 2012-03-08 17:24:27