Re: Backup and restore through JDBC

From: "Marlon Petry" <marlonpetry(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Backup and restore through JDBC
Date: 2006-09-29 12:10:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The idea is to make one pg_dump of the server and to keep in the machine of
client.
And to restore this pg_dump when it will be necessary through the machine of
the client.
Perhaps I will have that to use some store procedure in the server, I do not
know

regards
Marlon

--
Marlon

"A busca infinita à felicidade nos priva de vivê-la a cada dia..." (Elba
Lucas)