Re: Can we fix the list footer?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can we fix the list footer?
Date: 2006-10-04 17:22:27
Lists: pgsql-www

> I am not exactly sure what you meant above but here is what I would do:

I concur, but we also need to fix the header and text of that page to
make it more obvious that it handles unsubscribe as well. Perhaps

Subscribe or Unsubscribe to Lists

Your email address: ...

Also, it'd probably be user-friendly if there were an action
"unsubscribe me from all PG lists" instead of having to remember what
lists you are on. That might be nontrivial though.