Postgre and XML

From: "x asasaxax" <xanaruto(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgre and XML
Date: 2007-11-19 11:17:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I´m interested in running xml with postgre. I use postgre version 8.2 and
windows xp. I would like to know how can i enable the xml in the postgresql.

Did you know if its secure to use this xml function of postgre in
commercial applications? How much trustable its this module? Can anyone
explain me how to install the xml module?

Thanks for the help.