Range Type Support

From: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Range Type Support
Date: 2012-09-18 16:57:36
Lists: psycopg
Hi,

I am using range types in an application I am writing and am planning on writing some mapping to have support with built-in Python ranges, and some simple extensions for dealing with date ranges.  I am going to write this on my own regardless, but is anyone working on this for psycopg2?  If not, I would be willing to contribute the code I am working on.

I was planning on writing the adapter in Python as I am unfamiliar with writing C code for Python.  Are there any thoughts where such an adapter would be placed, e.g. in lib.extras

Thanks,

Jonathan

psycopg by date

Next:From: Daniele VarrazzoDate: 2012-09-18 17:07:21