Seeking PostgreSQL contractor

From: "Mark Long" <Mark(dot)Long(at)portblue(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seeking PostgreSQL contractor
Date: 2005-02-23 18:40:06
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Seeking PostgreSQL contractor.

We are doing an Oracle v PostreSQL bake-off with our J2EE application.
We have the basic PostgreSQL installed and running on a testbed, but
need some short term help with performance tuning, data migration,
function/proc converstion, replication/failover, testing and overall
evaluation.

You should have at least 2 years working with PostgreSQL on fairly
complicated applications, at least 5 years of database experience.
Experience using J2EE (CMP/CMR) a plus, experience with Oracle v
PostgreSQL comparisons also a plus.

Mark Long
mark(dot)long(at)portblue(dot)com

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Chris ShouletDate: 2005-03-01 16:32:28