how to check objects dependency??

From: Jessica Richard <rjessil(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to check objects dependency??
Date: 2007-10-31 14:50:51
Lists: pgsql-admin
I am trying to drop a user but it complained with the following message:

ERROR:  role "joe" cannot be dropped because some objects depend on it
DETAIL:  1 objects in database Jan_test
1 objects in database Jan

this user does not own any tables in those two databases. Is there any command I can use to check all the dependencies on this user?

Thanks,
Jessica