Meeting recap

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting recap
Date: 2006-10-18 19:14:58
Lists: pdxpug
Hello!

We had a record number of people in attendance last night!  I was very
happy to see you all there.

Many thanks to David for another great presentation.  You picked out
new features that were interesting, and immediately useful to me.  I
appreciated the opportunity to ask a few questions, and that you went
to the trouble of showing us detailed examples of how the new features
worked.  Those of you who haven't looked at his notes yet, you should
go do that right now.

Congrats to Aubrey and Adam on "winning" the two copes of PostgreSQL
(Douglas).  I am happy to be getting those out of my attic and to
people who will use them.

And finally, thank you Mark for agreeing to do the next presentation.

Anyone working on something you'd like to share?  Have a problem you'd
like some help with?  A topic you're interested in?  Let me know!  We
need new topics for upcoming meetings.

-selena

pdxpug by date