Re: Segfaults and assertion failures with not too extraordinary views and queries

From: Phil Frost <phil(at)macprofessionals(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Segfaults and assertion failures with not too extraordinary views and queries
Date: 2007-02-15 14:43:17
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Agh...I was afraid of that.

What I've found so far is at <http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/veil-
general/2007-February/000056.html>, and the rest of thread in
general. Obviously some of these problems are veil's, but for the
test I sent previously I had deleted veil.so so it couldn't be
blamed. I'll explore the problem more today and see if I can get a
backtrace with a debug version and debug_assertions off.