[ PGSQL for WIN]

From: "pierre(dot)aussourd" <pierre(dot)aussourd(at)libertysurf(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [ PGSQL for WIN]
Date: 2000-10-08 13:12:19
Lists: pgsql-ports
is there any project whose aim would be to port pgsql for WIN32 ?
Can i find it somewhere if it had already been down ?
I think it would allow pgsql to be more widely used and maybe quicker
developped thus
may be it's not the goal of postgresql inc.
but running postmaster under cygwin is not the best way to my opinion
(and don't tell me M$ OS suck cause I know but so many people are using it
(myself included even though I'm also a linux fan since RH5.0))

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Billy G. AllieDate: 2000-10-09 03:38:39