Re: ppp link activated on startup

From: tatel(at)euskalnet(dot)net
To: aspire420(at)hotpop(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ppp link activated on startup
Date: 2004-05-31 14:40:34
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear Vishal

Thanks for your help.

Now in postgresql.conf: tcpip_socket=true

And this is my pg_hba.conf:
local   all         all                                             md5
host    all         all         127.0.0.1         255.255.255.255   md5
host    all         all         0.0.0.0           0.0.0.0           md5

But no success: ppp-on-demand link is still being activated on startup

Best regards

Roman