Re: PATCH(WIP): Printing Support And Save GQB/Explain as an image

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH(WIP): Printing Support And Save GQB/Explain as an image
Date: 2009-12-07 10:21:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Guillaume,

> My fault, sorry. I'll work on your patch tonight.

I understand.
Here, everybody have some work with different priorities.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA - The Enterprise Postgres
Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler..." -- Albert
Einstein
"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think."
-- Swami Vivekananda