From: "Zeller, Raymond" <raymond(dot)zeller(at)analog(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2002-11-12 21:59:47
Lists: pgsql-novice
How can I add an on delete cascade trigger  to an existing table column?
The help seems to say that alter table could be used something like:

ALTER TABLE test ADD ON COLUMN "id" ON DELETE CASCADE;

Except I don't want to add an id column, it already exists with on update
cascade trigger. I just want it to delete itself when its referencing id disappears.

thanks,
Ray Zeller

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: brewDate: 2002-11-13 16:35:32