windows vista pgadmin III problem

From: "Miguel Coladas" <mcoladas(at)telefonica(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: windows vista pgadmin III problem
Date: 2007-10-03 13:14:58
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
First I´m spanish, so sorry my english.
I'm trying work with a database (PostgresSQL 8.1) in Linux (Ubuntu 7.04) with pgAdmin III 1.8.0 beta in Windows Vista. I can connect with this database, but if a want see the schema pgAdmin hangs. With jdbc I have similar problem. I can get the connections, but if I do a query, I have a timeout exception.
¿Is Windows Vista supported by pgAdmin III?

Thanks,
Miguel