location, location... (RE: Senior PostgreSQL DBA for Etsy.com)

From: "George Pavlov" <gpavlov(at)mynewplace(dot)com>
To: "Haim Schoppik" <haim(at)etsy(dot)com>,<pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: location, location... (RE: Senior PostgreSQL DBA for Etsy.com)
Date: 2007-05-22 15:37:36
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Is the person in this position expected to work remotely, from any place in the world? Or is the company going to relocate to wherever the ideal candidate resides? What I mean to say is, PLEASE, PLEASE post a location for your job, preferrably in the subject line. While there are a small (hopefully growing) number of jobs that are location-independent the present reality is that most jobs are tied to a very specific spot... And if you are posting one of those work-from-anywhere jobs that might be worth mentioning also!