Backup Scheduler...

From: "Jayakumar_Mukundaraju" <Jayakumar_Mukundaraju(at)satyam(dot)com>
To: "Ashish Karalkar" <ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Backup Scheduler...
Date: 2007-07-25 12:42:40
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear Ashish/Vishal,
How are u .. Here i am fine... I need a help from u ...
In Windows, I have created new postgresql server & installed pgAgent scheduler also..The pgAgent service is running,  But when I try to schedule the backup job, it is not running. The script seems to be ok since I executed the .bat file manually, it is working.
Can u please give me some solutions for this.
Thanks & regards,
 Jayakumar M