Re: Bug Report - PGAdmin3 windows pgpass.conf passwords stored in plain text

From: "Joe Moyle" <jmoyle(at)paymetric(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug Report - PGAdmin3 windows pgpass.conf passwords stored in plain text
Date: 2007-05-23 19:29:28
Lists: pgadmin-support
...much removed

> pgAdmin 1.8 does also warn you about the possible consequences of
having
> an unsecured pgpass file.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Thank you everyone who answered and gave me guidance.

For anyone interested I removed permissions on the file from everyone
but myself.  I then had one of the domain admins log in as domain admin
and attempt to access the file.  He got permission denied.  So, I'm
placated.

Joe Moyle

pgadmin-support by date