San Diego PostgreSQL Positions

From: "Matthew Haver" <Matthew(at)kaizenstaffing(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: San Diego PostgreSQL Positions
Date: 2007-05-11 18:04:29
Lists: pgsql-jobs
I've posted on here a couple of times.  The company I'm working with is
looking for people with strong PostgreSQL and PL/SQL experience.  There
are two openings.  They are direct hire, but the company will also
consider contractors.  If you have the experience I will do my best to
get you competitive rates for direct hire or contract.  If you are
interested or know someone that would be please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Matthew Haver
Branch Manager
Kaizen Staffing - "Continuous Improvement"
858-866-2632 - Direct Line
800-691-3075 x2632 - Toll Free
775-330-2359 - Fax
matthew(at)kaizenstaffing(dot)com
www.kaizenstaffing.com
www.payrolling.com
www.linkedin.com/in/matthewhaveratkaizenstaffing

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Davorin MistaDate: 2007-05-16 08:56:45