Re: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail

From: "Jayesh K(dot) Parayali" <jparayali(at)TOTALFLOOD(dot)com>
To: <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>, Juan José Antonio Lix <jjantoli(at)excite(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Something unusual has occured to cause the driver to fail
Date: 2001-10-30 22:08:01
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Why not close the connection as soon as you are done with the database
operation. That way you don't need that many connections open all the
time. Getting a new connections does not take much time if you are using
some kind of connection pooling. I have one application which uses
atmost 6 connections when there are 100 users working.

I don't know your requirement. Just a suggestion.

Jayesh

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: fergussom fDate: 2001-10-30 22:49:08