Re: Other Associations

From: R Smith <4otherbusiness(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Other Associations
Date: 2011-09-07 22:00:21
Lists: seapug
So far only Robert and I have spoken up.

Robert, if you're flexible; would the same day of the week work, just
on a different week?

If not, then unless someone else speaks up, let's go w/ no change.

________________
This may read like I'm a busy guy, but I'm not really.

I am a board member of the Assn of Women in Computing, http://www.awcps.org/
, and yes, they like men.
	Board meetings on the 1st Thurs.
	Normal meetings on the 3rd Wed.

As I've mentioned, I often attend Data Management Ass'n (DAMA)
meetings, which are very informational.
	Normal meetings on SAME DOM as SeaPug
.
And an occasional MySQL Meetup or NoSQL.
	Whatever/whenever.

Ralph