RE: Unable to build on Solaris 2.6

From: Kovács Péter <peter(dot)kovacs(at)sysdata(dot)siemens(dot)hu>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Unable to build on Solaris 2.6
Date: 2001-07-17 16:07:38
Lists: pgsql-ports
In my .profile I had CPP set to /usr/ccs/lib/cpp and autoconf probably used
this instead of gcc -E. On the other hand, at build time gcc is probably not
looking at the CPP environment variable for a preprocessor, but simply uses
its own. After all I would not say that this is a bug in autoconf, but being
a bit more idiot-proof :) would certainly not hurt.

Peter