Re: Trouble with PreparedStatement.setBinaryData or setBytes()

From: Alfredo Rico <alfredorico(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Trouble with PreparedStatement.setBinaryData or setBytes()
Date: 2005-09-27 18:53:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Kris,
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank
you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Thank you

Thank you Kris... That's was the solution to all problem. Using JDBC driver
for PostgreSQL v.8.0 was the solution, I was using JDBC version 7.4 Build
216 becuase I'm working with PostgreSQL v7.4.7.

Kris, anew thank you so much...

Warm Regards.-
Alfredo Rico.-