Re: php + postgresql website ?

From: paragasu <paragasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Chandra ASGI Tech" <chandraasgi(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php + postgresql website ?
Date: 2008-06-30 19:38:15
Lists: pgsql-general
i am very surprise to see skype use postgresql database at their database.
it really make me confident about postgresql. the only problem with
postgresql is that not
many $5/month hosting out there preinstalled with postgresql.

i only have access to postgresql database after i buy a vps hosting somewhere =)
thank.. thus website really help me a lot with my decision..