i am looking for postgresql hosting server

From: paragasu <paragasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: i am looking for postgresql hosting server
Date: 2008-05-20 08:31:30
Lists: pgsql-general

i am planning to use postgresql server as a database backend of my project.
currently, i have mysql5 database hosted on my VPS.
my VPS only have 512MB ram and i already install many server inside.
Apache2, Dovecot, postfix
to name a few.

I am looking for postgresql dedicated hosting. I just want to use the
database but my application
is on my own server (only the database in different server). Currently, most
postgresql hosting
bundled with website (apache2 etc) which is i don't need.

Anyone know this type of service exists?