Help for Migration

From: <Mamatha_Kagathi_Chan(at)DELL(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help for Migration
Date: 2011-09-05 06:47:59
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-general

Hi,

I am trying to migrate a very small MS SQL Server Database (with 200 records max, 20 tables) to PostgreSQL. I tried browsing through internet to find technical steps but I found some blogs with vague discussion for same. Kindly let me know where to look for the information or even better if I can get some document from the community for the same.

Thanks,
Mamatha