Re: Query regarding Infinite Cache

From: <Mamatha_Kagathi_Chan(at)DELL(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query regarding Infinite Cache
Date: 2011-08-04 12:11:38
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am basically an Oracle user and now I am exploring PostgreSQL. I have successfully configured the server. Now if I want to access that server from my machine, what is the process?? Is it like Oracle where I will have to install the client or the concept is entirely different? Please help me in setting up a client access on my machine(different from server machine) using Psql for instance.

Thanks,
Mamatha