Re: Advanced PostgreSQL training

From: Kasim W <wkww2004(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Advanced PostgreSQL training
Date: 2008-04-04 05:23:11
Lists: sydpug
Hi mailing list user

  Regarding to postgreSQL training, would you give me link/information about postgreSQL guy that regularly posts technical article about postgre either in magazine or in internet, such as AskTom column (in Oracle magazine) or T-SQL Black Belt column (in SQL Server Magazine)?

  Thanks.

  Kasim

John Tregea <john(at)debraneys(dot)com> wrote:
  Dear Charles,

Thanks, I will follow up your suggestions. I had already contacted Fujitsu
directly and am going to talk to Liam regarding the training offering from
them.

Regards

John