Re: 7.3.5 to be released this week ...

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 7.3.5 to be released this week ...
Date: 2003-11-29 20:06:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> Bruce is going to do whatever magic he needs to on Tuesday, after while
> I'll bundle it up for testing (at which point in time Peter should point
> out any oops I happen to have made, no after, eh? *evil grin*) ... then
> we'll do an announce of its availability on Wednesday ...

Before anyone says "wait a minute, aren't we on 7.4 already?" --- this
is the previously-promised mop-up release for the 7.3 series, to get out
in public the back-patches that are already in the REL7_3_STABLE CVS
branch. Barring surprises it will be the last release in the 7.3.*
series. If you've got anything you've been meaning to back-patch into
the 7.3 branch, now's the time to get it done.

BTW, core is also planning a 7.4.1 release, in a week or so after this
one.