To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Amanda Housel and I'm a technical recruiter at Brooksource in Nashville, TN. Recently, I have been trying to find a Lead Data Architect for an environment with PostgreSQL on RedHat Linux. The following "must haves" that the client is looking for is below.
The must haves include:
* Experience in a Linux environment
* Experience with PostgreSQL
* 4+ years developing and implementing data architecture strategies and standards
* 4+ years experience with multiple database platforms, application servers, and development environments
* An understanding of On-Line Transaction Processing (OLTP), Operational Data Store (ODS), and Data Warehousing technologies.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent documentation skills
This is a permanent position here in the Nashville area with a great company that is known for being an enjoyable place to work and a company that really takes care of their employees.
I'm unsure if this is something you would be interested, but I wanted to touch base in the event that you or someone you know might be interested. If you know anyone that might be interested I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass on my information.
Thanks again for everything and I look forward to hearing from you!
Amanda Housel - Technical Recruiter | Brooksource | Direct:615-514-2305
atlpug by date
|Next:||From: Mark Cotner||Date: 2010-01-13 18:47:09|
|Subject: Want to give it another shot?|
|Previous:||From: Barbara Kotlyar||Date: 2009-09-10 19:32:23|
|Subject: next meeting|