Question Mark Changing to NULL

From: Annamalai Gurusami <annamalai(dot)gurusami(at)EMAIL(dot)masconit(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question Mark Changing to NULL
Date: 2005-05-10 11:57:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi All,

I am having a problem.  When I issue a query like this using the
SQLExecDirect ODBC call, the question mark is being changed to NULL.
Any ideas how to avoid such conversion?

insert into log values ('Get help by typing \'?\' anytime.');

Any help much appreciated.

Rgds,
anna

--

Scheme has latent as opposed to manifest types.  Types are associated
with values (also called objects) rather than with variables.  (Some

              - Revised 5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: ~ ~Date: 2005-05-11 10:59:54