www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ and attachments

From: Sergey Burladyan <eshkinkot(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: www.postgresql.org/community/lists/ and attachments
Date: 2012-03-06 20:23:28
Lists: pgsql-www
I need help, how I must send a letter for the correct displaying
attachments in the web interface ? :-)

I was send attachment with "Content-Disposition: inline" but in web
interface it looks like two independent messages:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/87r4xjc0ox.fsf@home.progtech.ru
and
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-02/msg01190.php

I was send attachment with "Content-Disposition: attachment" but web
interface show it as empty MIME part:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/87hay1iksj.fsf@home.progtech.ru

So, if I not mistaken, for correct displaying attachments in the web interface,
attachments must be with "Content-Disposition: attachment" and it must
be last MIME part of message. Right?

Sorry for inconvenience %)

--
Sergey Burladyan

pgsql-www by date

Previous:From: Julien RouhaudDate: 2012-03-06 10:44:38
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] pg_dump : no tables were found.