release note fixes (7.3 & HEAD)

From: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: release note fixes (7.3 & HEAD)
Date: 2002-11-22 20:13:05
Lists: pgsql-patches

This patch improves the release notes (a.k.a. HISTORY), specifically
the "backward incompatibilities" section. It should apply cleanly to
both REL7_3_STABLE and HEAD.

My understanding is that HISTORY is generated from release.sgml, so
I've just updated the latter. Someone should also regenerate
HISTORY...

Since I'd think we'll have at least one more RC before the final
release of 7.3, can someone apply this before then, please?

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com> || PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

Attachment Content-Type Size
relnotes-1.patch text/x-patch 2.2 KB