Re: Runtime SHAREDIR for testing CREATE EXTENSION

From: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)fr>
To: Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com>
Cc: Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, strk(at)keybit(dot)net, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Runtime SHAREDIR for testing CREATE EXTENSION
Date: 2012-02-24 09:34:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com> writes:
> I'm pretty sure Sandro is hacking PostGIS, so inline extensions are of
> no help here.

Sorry about the sloppy mention, one of the things under discussion (but
out of scope for 9.2) in the inline extension thread is about where to
store the shared objects and extension files so that we have a real
per-database objects here, rather than per major version deployments
that happen to be able to impact several clusters and databases in
different and subtle ways.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine